Are the Dems really tearing themselves apart? I doubt it. Is Mccain really getting a jump by visiting foreign leaders? I hope not. We still elect our presidents dont we? Dems are getting the national focus with the fighing.
Are the Dems really tearing themselves apart? I doubt it. Is Mccain really getting a jump by visiting foreign leaders? I hope not. We still elect our presidents dont we? Dems are getting the national focus with the fighing.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are the Dems really tearing themselves apart? I doubt it. Is Mccain really getting a jump by visiting foreign leaders? I hope not. We still elect our presidents dont we? Dems are getting the national focus with the fighing. </div></div>
no.....there is no longer going to be an election.......we no longer have a president
from now on we will have a series of contests to elect our leaders
first week we go to chimp eden and hold a banana eating contest
the chimp that eats the most bananas in a 20 minute period wins and get crowned "supreme leader" for the week........kind of like a hall monitor in school
then the next week.......we round up as many stray cats as we can find......first one to eat a dozen cans of chicken of the sea wins
then they next week.....we take stupid people and put them in a pen with a bull.......whoever flies the farthest when rammed in the ass wins for that week
and so on.......i think itll make the country a wonderful place......and raise the entertainment level exponentially
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks